Dr. Richard Urso is an outspoken critic of mRNA treatments for COVID-19 and the dangers of its lipid nanoparticles. He has widely encouraged the use of existing, repurposed drugs to fight the coronavirus. As a drug inventor (and holder of the patent for an FDA-approved medication), Dr. Urso has a deep understanding of the FDA's normal regulatory process. ••「 LINKS FROM EPISODE: https://drdrew.com/1252023
ABOUT DR. URSO
Dr. Richard Urso is the sole inventor of an FDA approved wound healing drug. He’s been involved in Covid-19 since February 2020. He treated his first patient March 12, 2020 and has successfully treated over 2600 COVID patients since. He’s a Co-Founder of the Global Covid Summit which has 17000 Doctors and Scientists. He’s been in the White House, in Congress and he’s testified in the US Senate. He's worked with members of the FDA, the CDC and the NIH. He’s served as an expert witness in multiple states including testifying before the Texas and Tennessee Senate.
Follow Dr. Urso at https://twitter.com/richardursomd
「 SPONSORED BY 」
• BIRCH GOLD - Don’t let your savings lose value. You can own physical gold and silver in a tax-sheltered retirement account, and Birch Gold will help you do it. Claim your free, no obligation info kit from Birch Gold at https://birchgold.com/drew
• GENUCEL - Using a proprietary base formulated by a pharmacist, Genucel has created skincare that can dramatically improve the appearance of facial redness and under-eye puffiness. Get 10% off with promo code DREW at https://genucel.com/drew
「 MEDICAL NOTE 」
The CDC states that "the i-word" and "the h-word" are not effective for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19.
The CDC states that COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and reduce your risk of severe illness. Hundreds of millions of people have received a COVID-19 vaccine, and serious adverse reactions are uncommon. Portions of this program may examine countervailing views on important medical issues. You should always consult your personal physician before making any decisions about your health.
「 with DR. VICTORY 」
Dr. Kelly Victory MD is a board-certified trauma and emergency specialist with over 30 years of clinical experience. She served as CMO for Whole Health Management, delivering on-site healthcare services for Fortune 500 companies. She holds a BS from Duke University and her MD from the University of North Carolina. Follow her at https://earlycovidcare.org
「 ABOUT the SHOW 」
Ask Dr. Drew is produced by @kalebnation (https://kalebnation.com) and Susan Pinsky (https://twitter.com/firstladyoflove). This show is for entertainment and/or informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
「 ABOUT DR. DREW 」
For over 30 years, Dr. Drew has answered questions and offered guidance to millions through popular shows like Celebrity Rehab (VH1), Dr. Drew On Call (HLN), Teen Mom OG (MTV), and the iconic radio show Loveline. Now, Dr. Drew is opening his phone lines to the world by streaming LIVE from his home studio. Watch all of Dr. Drew's latest shows at https://drdrew.tv
「 GEAR PROVIDED BY 」
• BLUE MICS - Find your best sound at https://drdrew.com/blue
• ELGATO - See how Elgato transformed Dr. Drew's set: https://drdrew.com/sponsors/elgato/
「 FOLLOW DR. DREW 」
• Website: https://drdrew.com
• Locals: https://drdrew.locals.com
• Cameo: https://cameo.com/drdrew
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDrew
• Gettr: https://gettr.com/user/DrDrew
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/drdrewpinsky
• TikTok: https://tiktok.com/
• Facebook: https://facebook.com/drdrew
• Twitch: https://twitch.tv/drdrewtv
• Rumble: https://rumble.com/drdrew
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/drdrew